I haven’t blogged as much as I have wanted to recently. I have lots of things I want to write about, but I find myself feeling like I can either write about them or actually do them. For example, the goals I set for 2015, overall I have been doing a pretty good job I think. But it’s August and I think I’ve only talked about one.
I jotted down a list the other day of all the projects that I am trying to put time into or wrap up and when I wrote it out I realized it is a lot of things to be working on. Especially because in the summer I usually spend at least one if not both days of the weekend at the pool.
But as of now, here are the projects I am trying to work on right now.
- Outfitting my bike for commuting
- Or possibly getting a bike to outfit for commuting
- Reupholstering 4 chairs
- Finishing my dresser
- Repotting a number of plants
- Cooking regularly
- Eating as a pescatarian
- Simplifying our belongings
- Finding an end table that fits
- Paying off my student loans
- Finding my abs
- Finding a bridesmaid dress
- Transitioning to a new position at work
- Organizing our house
- Getting our pictures organized and in albums
- Getting a dog
- Finding a church
- Reducing waste